Hrafnarfjall’s Foreign Policy for Micronational Entities is strict and is built to ensure that a professional and mature environment is fostered within her allied community. With this, the Hrafnarfjallian Foreign Policy is as follows;
- The Head of State and Head of Government of a Micronational State must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- They must legally own your claim, or have the permission of those who do.
- Their claims must be Terra Firma, and not be fantastical.
- They must legally be able to enforce their claim.
- They must follow and meet the Montevideo Conventions.
- Their legal citizens must be human and be able to be recognized as legal citizens by Macronational definition. (‘A native or naturalized member of a state (or nation) who owes allegiance to its government and is entitled to its protection (distinguished from alien).’)
- They must be a mature and professional nation, with no simulationist elements.