The Kingdom of Hrafnarfjall has a robust and strict foreign policy when it comes to both Macronational and Micronational States.
Hrafnarfjall’s Foreign Policy for Micronational Entities is strict, and is built to ensure that a professional and mature environment is fostered within her allied community. With this, the Hrafnarfjallian Foreign Policy is as follows;
- The Head of State and Head of Government of a Micronational State must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- They must legally own your claim, or have the permission of those who do.
- Their claims must be Terra Firma, and not be fantastical.
- They must legally be able to enforce their claim.
- They must follow the Montevideo Conventions.
- Their legal citizens must be human and be able to be recognized as legal citizens by Macronational definition. (‘A native or naturalized member of a state (or nation) who owes allegiance to its government and is entitled to its protection (distinguished from alien).’)
- They must be a mature and professional nation, with no simulationist elements.
The Kingdom of Hrafnarfjall currently recognises the following Macronational states unilaterally;
- Member States of the European Union as of December 2019
- All Current Commonwealth Nations as of December 2019
- The United States of America
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- Taiwan (as the Republic of China)
Furthermore, it currently recognises the following Micronational States bilaterally;
- Kingdom of Atovia
- Commonwealth of Essexia
- Kingdom of Gradonia
- Directorate of Misberia
- Kingdom of Wyvern
- State of Zenrax
Furthermore, it recognises the following Micronationa States unilaterally;
- Empire of Austenasia
- Empire of Addamia
- Abeldane Empire
- Kingdom of Ladonia
- Grand Duchy of Westarctica